Brass push in fittings is also called brass push fit fittings, push to connect fittings.
The body and push collect is both made of brass, nickel plated. Regular seals is NBR, Viton is available. It can be easily connected or disconnected by one touch and is used for a wide variety of models to meet all demands.
Meanwhile, over 50 different models in imperial; metric sizes and hybrid are also available.
- Fluid Type: compressed air (For other fluid, please contact us).
- Working Pressure: -0.8~15 bar.
- Application Tube: PU, PE, PA tubes.
- Working Temperature: -10~60℃.
- Operating Pressure -0.8~15 bar.
- Operating Temperature -10~60℃.
- Application Air, water
- Recommended Tubing Material Polyurethane, Nylon, Polyethylene, and Polypropylene
|Operating Temperature||-0.8~15 bar.|
|Recommended Tubing Material||Polyurethane, Nylon, Polyethylene, and Polypropylene|
2) High precision automatic lathe to make the claws not hurt tube surface.
3) 5% tested by water at 10 bar, 100% tested by air and appearance test.
4) Easy to push in and put out on the basis of working pressure assured
5) 1 year quality assurance after shipment.
6) Custom fitting as your drawing or we make drawing as your sample.
Transparent plastic bag + white small box + neutral carton + pallet
Custom packaging are available, XHnotion brand packaging are available
Export port: Ningbo or Shanghai, China
Shipping way: by sea, by air, by courier
Delivery time 3 days to 30 days depends on actual orders.
We accept T/T, L/C, Paypal, western union,etc.
For regular fittings below 20 pcs, free samples against your courier account or you pick up from us.
For custom items, we will discuss by email.
We assure you 1 year policy after shipment. If there is any problem during this period, please contact us for support.