KZD SERIES QUICK COUPLING
KZD couplings are used across the spectrum of hydraulic applications. These Double Shut-Off couplings can be found anywhere that fluid transfer lines need to be connected and disconnected for operation or maintenance of equipment, and a loss of fluid is undesirable. Primarily used with hydraulic fluid.
KZD couplings are also used with chemicals, water, steam, and some gases.
- Poppet valves available to prevent uncoupled leakage.
- Poppet valves open automatially when coupled within rated working pressure, to keep the flow expeditely.
- Dependable ball-locking mechanism holds the mating halves together.
- Socket and plug are precision machined from solid bar stock.
- KZD series conforms to the standard ISO7241-B.
- Compatible with PARKER 60 Series, FASTER HNV Series, AEROQUIP FD45 Series and HANSEN HK Series.
|Temperature Range(std seals)||-20 degree - 120 degree||-20 degree - 120 degree||-20 degree - 120 degree||-20 degree - 120 degree||-20 degree - 120 degree||-20 degree - 120 degree||-20 degree - 120 degree||-20 degree - 120 degree||-20 degree - 120 degree|
|Standard seal material||NBR||NBR||NBR||NBR||NBR||NBR||NBR||NBR||NBR|
- Steel, brass, ss304, ss316 different material for your selection.
- different seals, NBR, Viton as you request.
- 5% tested by water at 10 bar, 100% tested by air and appearance test.
- 1 year quality assurance after shipment.
- Custom fitting as your drawing or we make drawing as your sample.
- Transparent plastic bag + white small box + neutral carton + pallet
- Custom packaging are available, XHnotion brand packaging are available
- Export port: Ningbo or Shanghai, China
- Shipping way: by sea, by air, by courier
- Delivery time 3 days to 30 days depends on actual orders.
- We accept T/T, L/C, Paypal, western union,etc.
- For regular fittings below 20 pcs, free samples against your courier account or you pick up from us.
- For custom items, we will discuss by email.
- We assure you 1 year policy after shipment. If there is any problem during this period, please contact us