KZD SERIES QUICK COUPLING
KZD couplings are used across the spectrum of hydraulic applications. These Double Shut-Off couplings can be found anywhere that fluid transfer lines need to be connected and disconnected for operation or maintenance of equipment, and a loss of fluid is undesirable. Primarily used with hydraulic fluid.
KZD couplings are also used with chemicals, water, steam, and some gases.
- Poppet valves available to prevent uncoupled leakage.
- Poppet valves open automatially when coupled within rated working pressure, to keep the flow expeditely.
- Dependable ball-locking mechanism holds the mating halves together.
- Socket and plug are precision machined from solid bar stock.
- KZD series conforms to the standard ISO7241-B.
- Compatible with PARKER 60 Series, FASTER HNV Series, AEROQUIP FD45 Series and HANSEN HK Series.