As automation system and air tools are used widely, pneumatic air fittings have a wide application. But still a lot of people are not sure how to choose right pneumatic air fittings. Right pneumatic air fittings means good fitness, good price, good quality in some sense. Let’s see what is called pneumatic air fittings firstly.
What is pneumatic air fittings
Pneumatic air fittings are used for carrying compressed air, connect different pneumatic systems. Compared to hydraulic fittings, pneumatic air fittings are typically characterized by tighter seals and lower pressure requirements. As pneumatic systems have much variety and complexity, it request pneumatic fittting has different shapes and differnet purpose.
Advantage of pneumatic air fittings
- Hundreds of tubes size and thread combination to meet with different demand.
- Low cost, easy to change and maintain
- Some series of fittings can be used for water.
Types of pneumatic air fittings
When choose a pneumatic air fittings, below factors need to be considered:
- • Working pressure
- • Working environment
- • Working temperature
- • Fluid type ( air, water, oil, etc)
- • Fitting material (plastic, brass, aluminum, zinc, stainless steel)
- • Shape (straight, elbow, etc.)
- • Size (tube size and thread size)
- • Approvals certificate (for example: Department of Transportation, Underwriters Laboratory, FDA, CE, ROHS) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pneumatic Quick Couping
Push button safety pneumatic coupling