Directional Pneumatic Cylinder & Air Control Valve
Directional pneumatic cylinder are one of the most fundamental parts in pneumatic system. They allow compressed air flow into different paths from one or more sources.
Valve bodies are mirror finished and hard oxidation. Low consumption and fast response.
Imported seals and lubricants, 100% air tested.
Directional Valve Features
- Variety of porting from 1/8”~1/2”
- Multiple control-electric control valve, air control valve, manual control valve, foot pedal valve, mechanical control valve, slide valve,
- flow control valve, check valve, quick exhaust valve, shuttle valve
- Flow rates range from 2.90 to 57 scfm at 125 psi
- Poppet or spool designs
- Operating pressures from 15 psi to 150 psi
- Miniature size is ideal for limited space applications
- Long product life, low power consumption