XHnotion offers plastic push in fittings , which is also called pneumatic fittings for it usually being used in pneumatic systems. It is made from Acetal copolymer, with a stainless steel collect design that ensures high quality clamping with various types of tube such as nylon tubes, polyethylene tubes and polyurethane tubes. It can be easily connected or disconnected by one touch and is used for a wide variety of models to meet all demands. And its oval sleeve also makes it possible to apply and remove the tube easily in confined space. Meanwhile, over 50 different models in imperial; metric sizes and hybrid are also available.
- Designed for Polyurethane or Nylon tubing.
- Quick and reliable connections.
- Reusable: multiple connections / disconnections.
- Convenient elliptical / round sleeve configuration.
- Metallic body made of non-corrosive Nickel-plated Brass.
- Pre-coated threads are ready to use without additional sealing.
- Outside (and Inside where applicable) hexagonal wrench tightening.
- Available over 60 different models in imperial, metric sizes and hybrid.
- Conform ISO7.1, BS21, DIN2999 standard.
Simply push the tube inside of the fitting.
Press down the plastic sleeve; then pull the tube out.
Cautions Never disconnect tubing under pressure.