Compression fittings can be used for high pressure environment. Its fluid can be water, air, oil, diesel, and other fluid. It is widely used due to its ferrule to provide leak-tight seals. The compression fittings do not require any flaring, soldering or any other tubing preparation. It can be used with nylon tubes, copper tube, etc.
- Used for high pressure environment.
- Working pressure and temperature depend on tube pressure.
- Application Tube: metal tubes and Nylon tubes.
- Fluid Type: water, air, oil, diesel, and other fluids.
- Brass nut: Nickel Plated Brass or Brass
- Brass bush: Nickel Plated Brass or Brass
- Brass ferrule: Nickel Plated Brass or Brass
- Brass body: Nickel Plated Brass or Brass
|Operating Pressure||-0.8~15 bar.|
|Recommended Tubing Material||Polyurethane, Nylon, Polyethylene, and Polypropylene|
- Raw Material is HPB 59-1, conforms to country standard.
- 1 year quality assurance after shipment.
- Custom fitting as your drawing or we make drawing as your sample.
- Transparent plastic bag + white small box + neutral carton + pallet
- Custom packaging are available, XHnotion brand packaging are available
- Export port: Ningbo or Shanghai, China
- Shipping way: by sea, by air, by courier
- Delivery time 3 days to 30 days depends on actual orders.
- We accept T/T, L/C, Paypal, western union,etc.
- For regular fittings below 20 pcs, free samples against your courier account or you pick up from us.
- For custom items, we will discuss by email.
- We assure you 1 year policy after shipment. If there is any problem during this period, please contact
us for support.