Push to connect fittings is called push in fittings. The fittings we are introducing to you are for pneumatics.
Material is plastic, thread part is brass nickel plated.
Now the series is very popular in the world. XHnotion has a very wide variety for these fittings, including Tubing O.D. 1/8″, 1/4″, 3/16″, 5/16, 3/8″, 1/2″ push to connect fitting & NPT connection 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4, etc.
Metric sizes are surely available. For metric size fittings, please refer 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm air hose and push in fittings
How to order our fittings
For example, PC 3/8-N04, PC means model, male straight; 3/8 means tubing outer diameter; N04 means NPT 1/2″
PL means male elbow
PCF means female straight
PLF means female elbow
It is easy to understand our naming. For more models, you can download our catalogue
1. Designed for Polyurethane or Nylon tubing.
2. Quick and reliable connections.
3. Reusable: multiple connections / disconnections.
4. Convenient elliptical / round sleeve configuration.
5. Metal body made of non-corrosive, non-contaminant Nickel-plated Brass.
6. Pre-coated threads are ready to use without additional sealing.
7. Outside (and Inside where applicable) hexagonal wrench tightening.
8. Available over 60 different models in imperial, metric sizes and hybrid.
How to use
Simply push the tube inside of the fitting.
Press down the plastic sleeve;
then pull the tube out.
Never disconnect tubing under pressure
1. Fluid Type: Air ( No other gases or liquids ).
2. Working Pressure: 0-150 Psi.
3. Negative Pressure: -29.5 in Hg.
4. Working Temperature: 32~140°F / 0~60°C.